1. Try a Free Intro
It’s really easy to get started. No matter your fitness level or background, all that is absolutely necessary to start training is an open mind and a commitment to the program.
You’ve already taken some time to read what we are about. We’ve explained how our program can produce remarkable results and is scalable to suit all fitness levels. Maybe you’re just not sure you believe it, or not sure you will “fit in” once you get to the facility. That’s perfectly understandable, and you are not the only one who has felt that way.
Come by and join us for a free intro, nothing we say will make much sense until you do it. The first class is free and if you don’t like it, all it cost you was 60 minutes of your time and at the very least, you will get a great workout. However, if you don’t try it, you could be missing an opportunity that could be life-changing.
Are you willing to take that chance? Depending on your comfort level, we can schedule an individual fitness evaluation for you, or you could bring a friend and do it together. During this evaluation, you can meet the trainers, learn what we do at CrossFit Hard, share your goals and concerns, and if it turns out you want to give it a try for a few months, we can help you find a membership plan that works for you. If you come from an athletic background and are highly active, we could also bring you in for a quick orientation and let you participate in one of our group workouts instead – to really get a taste for the camaraderie and energy of a group WOD. This is something you will have to see to believe!
2. Once you complete your free intro, the next step is to JOIN OUR FAST TRACK PROGRAM
Our skilled coaches are able to offer our fast track program to you during any regular classes.
Our schedule is:
Monday 6am, 10am, 4:30pm, 5:30pm & 6:30pm
Tuesday 6am, 10am, 4:30pm, 5:30pm & 6:30pm
Wednesday 6am, 10am, 4:30pm, 5:30pm & 6:30pm
Thursday 6am, 10am, 4:30pm, 5:30pm & 6:30pm
Friday 6am, 10am, 4:30pm & 5:30pm
Saturday: 9am, 10am
- We will introduce you to technique and mechanics first, then intensity.
- We will be showing you movements that begin with the relatively non technical and progressively more technical.
- There will be a workout at the end of each day, which will be scaled by the coach to fit your current ability.
- The difficulty of these workouts is ultimately in your hands.... the degree that you push yourself will determine how much suffering goes on.
- Shifts in body composition are one of the most motivating was to measure success. We highly encourage you to take "Before" pictures at the beginning of your CrossFit journey with us.
SIGN UP HERE TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE!!!
One-on-One coaching is the most effective way to achieve your individual fitness goals and gain mastery of our foundational movements. Over the course of 6-12 coaching sessions you will learn how to safely and efficiently perform our program’s most common movements. The coaches will tailor the pace of instruction and the rigor of your sessions specifically to your fitness capacity, goals and preferences. One-on-One Coaching is strongly recommended if you have been sedentary for over a year, are training for a specific sport or event, have significant health limitations or just prefer the additional attention and accountability.