LOCATION & START DATE - N. BETHESDA, MAY 1ST! GET READY FOR SUMMER WITH A NEW ENERGIZED, HEALTHY AND HAPPY YOU!!!
Facility - CrossFit Hard - 5020 Boiling Brook Parkway, N. Bethesda, MD 20852
Watch the video below to hear all the details, then apply if interested
STARTS MONDAY, MAY 1ST- ENDS SATURDAY SATURDAY 10TH
COST IS $300 - THIS INCLUDES 3 SESSIONS PER WEEK FOR 6 WEEKS, BODY MEASUREMENTS AND WEIGH IN AND AN AWESOME 150 PAGE PALEO MEAL PLAN (DAILY MEAL PLAN AND RECIPES)!!!
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE IN GOOD SHAPE TO START. THIS PROGRAM IS DESIGNED FOR BEGINNERS!
- Must be willing to come to our facility 3 days per week. It only takes an hour!
- Whichever class time you choose will be your time throughout the challenge. Here are the Class Times:
- Mon, Wed, and Fri – 7am, 8am (ladies only), 9am or 7:30pm (Mon/Wed 7:30pm & Fri 6:30pm)
- Tue, Thu, and Sat – 5am Tue & Thur, 11am on Sat
- Must commit to the challenge. The first week is without a doubt the hardest. We need people who are determined and will be here till the end to reap the benefits of all their hard work..
- Must have the discipline to modify your nutrition and apply our plan. Exercising helps, but this is critical. We have a program that is tested and it works, but only if you follow it! We don't expect you to be perfect but we do expect you to put the effort in.
- Must be willing to document our program’s success.
- You must like people! Being in a group environment will help push you to a place you never though you could go. This is a place where hard work is encouraged and respected through teamwork and support. The energy at our gym is infectious. Positive vibes spread.
- Must be committed to making this change. This will only work if you match the confidence our coaches have in you.
- Must leave your ego at home. This is a place where hard work and sweat is respected. It is a humbling experience that we've all been through.
- This is not a "biggest loser" type challenge. Not everybody will be coming in with the goal of weight loss. All transformations are welcome.
- Must respect the rules of the gym. They're in place to set the culture. The culture is in place to give you the best workout experience possible.
We modify the workouts to your skill level and work around any previous injuries you may have.
THIS PROGRAM IS NOT FOR EVERYONE, BUT ANYONE CAN DO IT.
GET READY TO TRANSFORM TO THE BEST 'ME' POSSIBLE!!!
Owner CrossFit Hard
We are looking to find the right people who will work hard, finish the program, and ultimately be an amazing representation of what is possible through our training. If this sounds like something you would like to be part of, fill out an application ASAP. We always fill up quickly.
I have personally seen how high intensity interval training has dramatically changed the lives of those who commit to the process. This challenge was created to introduce this style of training to those who would absolutely benefit from the training, but may be too intimidated to come in and try it on their own.
I look forward to meeting you in person very soon.
Please pass this on to your friends and family and help them get in sizzling shape this summer!!!!