$86,400 into your bank account every single day?
I want to share a story with you that will change the way you view your life.
Imagine your bank account being deposited with $86,400 every single day.
The only catch is whatever you don't spend each day is taken from you.
That's right, every night whatever is left is gone forever.
What would you do with the money?
What would be the first thing you'd do?
What would you invest in?
Would you give any of it away to friends or family?
Would you make sure to spend every penny?
Good news and bad news.
You already have a bank account like this!
However, it's called TIME.
Every morning you are deposited with 86,400 seconds.
Every evening it's wrote off.
Zero balance is carried over.
Failure to use it all wisely is your loss.
There is no going back.
No saving it for tomorrow.
Each day you must decide how to spend it.
You are responsible.
The clock is always running.
You've got to make the most of it today
My friend we are already 3 days into 2017.
That means you have just 362 days left this year.
That's 8693 hours.
Use them wisely because time waits for no one.
Make every day count.
As they say...
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift.
That's why it's called the present.
Yes, living now involves some sort of planning ahead. But the secret is to invest your time smartly so that you get the best possible return in terms of health, happiness, and success.
How you do this is up to you. Here are some of the things you could do:
- Plan and organize to create what you want and need.
- If you want to lie in bed, make sure that is what you really want and not just something that happened.
- Look after yourself, whether it’d be by exercising, eating healthy, meditating, mobilizing your body, having fun, or all of the above.
- Spend time with people who matter to you who build you up.
- When you have meetings at work that seem pointless, see if you can make them more effective or more meaningful.
- If you are in a job that doesn’t make you feel warm and fuzzy—a job that doesn’t sing to you, that isn’t your dream job—see if you can take some steps getting closer to your dream. Start now!
- In the meantime, focus on how you can positively affect co-workers, clients, and the people you meet.
- Find magic on your way to work or in your lunch break.
- Stop dwelling on the past; now, this is really a waste of time. Yes, learning from our past is a good thing, but not dwelling.
- Become friends with the things that scare you. Invite the fearful moments and see how the scary stuff disappears, or you realize they weren’t that scary in the first place.
- Stop stressing or looking to be perfect all the time.
- Be you.
Here's to your success and happiness this year!!!
Name your main fitness goal for 2017?
Body Weight ChallengeDay 48 - 96 Burpees
2 x 10
Four sets of:
Clean x 1.1.1
(rest 10 seconds between singles – these are full cleans)
Rest 2-3 minutes between sets
Metcon (AMRAP - Rounds and Reps)
Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 10 minutes of:
15 squat cleans, 135 / 85 lb.
96 Burpees then Couch Stretch
Out of Town WOD
Complete exercises EMOM for 14 Mins
15 metre Bear Crawl
5 Hollow Rocks