Location & Start Date - N. Bethesda, January 2nd! START 2018 WITH A NEW ENERGIZED, HEALTHY AND HAPPY YOU!!!
Facility - CrossFit Hard - 5020 Boiling Brook Parkway, N. Bethesda, MD 20852
The #1 Lifestyle Program:
- Designed To Bring Fast, and Long Lasting Results!
- Designed to help lose weight the right way, and gain strength
- 6 week long program structured to blast fat and builds lean muscle
- Your very own accountability/nutrition coach to help you get results
- Community support system to help keep you accountable
- Must be accepted into the program
Watch the video below to hear all the details, then apply if interested
You must be accepted into this program
We Are Only Opening Applications For The First 15 People!! All applicants will be looked over in order they were received
Deadline to apply is January 2nd
Your Transformation begins -> Tuesday, January 2nd- Ends Saturday February 10th
COST IS $300 - THIS INCLUDES 3 SESSIONS PER WEEK FOR 6 WEEKS, BODY MEASUREMENTS AND WEIGH IN AND AN AWESOME 150 PAGE PALEO MEAL PLAN (DAILY MEAL PLAN AND RECIPES)!!!
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE IN GOOD SHAPE TO START. THIS PROGRAM IS DESIGNED FOR BEGINNERS!
- Must be willing to come to our facility 3 days per week. It only takes an hour!
- Whichever class time you choose will be your time throughout the challenge. Here are the Class Times:
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday – 5am, 7am, 9am & 10am
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 7:30pm (Mon/Wed 7:30pm & Fri 6:30pm)
- Must commit to the challenge. The first week is without a doubt the hardest. We need people who are determined and will be here till the end to reap the benefits of all their hard work..
- Must have the discipline to modify your nutrition and apply our plan. Exercising helps, but this is critical. We have a program that is tested and it works, but only if you follow it! We don't expect you to be perfect but we do expect you to put the effort in.
- Must be willing to document our program’s success.
- You must like people! Being in a group environment will help push you to a place you never though you could go. This is a place where hard work is encouraged and respected through teamwork and support. The energy at our gym is infectious. Positive vibes spread.
- Must be committed to making this change. This will only work if you match the confidence our coaches have in you.
- Must leave your ego at home. This is a place where hard work and sweat is respected. It is a humbling experience that we've all been through.
- This is not a "biggest loser" type challenge. Not everybody will be coming in with the goal of weight loss. All transformations are welcome.
- Must respect the rules of the gym. They're in place to set the culture. The culture is in place to give you the best workout experience possible.
We modify the workouts to your skill level and work around any previous injuries you may have.
Designed to give you not only fast results in the 6 weeks, but we give you all of the tools you need to sustain those results and even continue getting them!
No more guess work. We give you a detailed plan to implement so you are no longer left stranded wondering what to do.
With our results oriented program, we combine strength training, cardio, core training, balance & agility, interval & circuit training, plyometrics, and our mobility and stretching to get you fast and sustainable results. Not only will you drop those inches, but your body will start to perform like never before!
Our programs are tough, but they are also designed to keep you safe with our Smart Group Training Model. When you combine those two things, the body is set up for a whole new transformation.
THIS PROGRAM IS NOT FOR EVERYONE, BUT ANYONE CAN DO IT.
So how does the "Transform Me Program" work?
If Accepted into the program... You will discover:
New sense of accomplishment
A sense of belonging, with our Fitness Community
Sense of strength Mentally and Physically
Loss in inches
Decreased Body Fat; especially around the midsection
Drop in weight
So Why is Transform Me Any Different?
Transform Me Experience:
Coaches that know how to get you results
Fun and safe enviornment
Modifications and adjustments built into everything we do
A nutrition plan that takes all of the guess work out, and is designed for massive results
Accountability coaching with your very own coach
A supportive and engaging private community support group
Your new happy place... your own get away!
Reminder you must be accepted into this program
Only accepting applicants on the first 15 people, all applicants will be looked over in the order they were received.
GET READY TO TRANSFORM TO THE BEST 'ME' POSSIBLE!!!
What others are saying:
"Your facility and staff have exceeded my expectations. I've never in my life looked forward to a workout and I very much look forward to coming to CrossFit Hard 3 times a week. The staff is kind, encouraging, upbeat and dedicated to their craft.
Thanks for changing my outlook on exercise". - Stella
"I am really loving my Crossfit experience so far :) It's humbling to feel like a beginner again, especially lifting the bar, I have only ever used dumbbells! I told myself I would stick with Mon. Wed. Fri. CrossFit, and Tues. Thurs. Sat. yoga - which has been a pretty great combo so far. My plan is to continue! I am looking to get stronger, leaner, and more energized, and also to be part of a supportive, fit community! Thank you for all of your help today and last week"! - Kristen
"Before I started at CrossFit Hard, I had done the gamut of both traditional and newer workouts: yoga, spinning, kickboxing, barre, etc. Two things inspired me to try CrossFit - learning to weight-lift, and that every session would be a completely different workout and experience. After a few sessions I was hooked, and have since stayed loyal to three workouts a week as much as possible because I am excited to go! The most inspiring thing about CrossFit Hard is the motivation and comradery shared between the members and the coaches. I never imagined I'd be bench pressing with a group of gals supporting each other or watching as everyone cheers on another member who just achieved a new personal record on a back squat. The coaches here are seriously intent about form and safety and will spend as much time as anyone needs to review or help with modifications. They show sincere interest in training and motivating us and love to see us achieve goals. Combine that with a clean, functional space and new, top-of-the-line equipment and you've got what I would consider the best place to train in the area. CrossFit Hard was a total game changer for me and I tell anyone who will listen just how much I love it here." - Rachel
Owner CrossFit Hard
We are looking to find the right people who will work hard, finish the program, and ultimately be an amazing representation of what is possible through our training. If this sounds like something you would like to be part of, fill out an application ASAP. We always fill up quickly.
I have personally seen how high intensity interval training has dramatically changed the lives of those who commit to the process. This challenge was created to introduce this style of training to those who would absolutely benefit from the training, but may be too intimidated to come in and try it on their own.
I look forward to meeting you in person very soon.
Please pass this on to your friends and family and help them get in the best shape!!!!